Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lil' Buckaroo BBQ Dinner & Silent Auction

The benefit was a huge success.  We raised over $4500 for three adopting families.  We are so grateful for all of those who came and for the generosity of those who donated to the auction.  It warms my soul to think of all the caring people who graced us with their presence.  Thank you all.


Christy, Joely, and I as well as Tyson and Jason spent an entire evening putting together all of the donations into baskets for the auction.  It was amazing all the stuff that was donated.

We set up a table to introduce our families and stories to everyone.


The auction tables

These are some stick horses my mom made for the auction.  She is willing to make some if anyone is interested in buying one.

It was so good to have my family there.  My sister came up for the occassion.

  
Please continue to pray for these ladies as we work to bring our babies home.

No comments:

Post a Comment