Thursday, March 7, 2013

Positivity & Peace

What's new?  Not much.  We are still waiting for National Archives to get the extract for the death certificate.  It will be two weeks tomorrow since we submitted it to Archives.  For some positive news, our agency rep (Kathi) was able to visit with Madame Dormond of USCIS on Tuesday.  They had a good conversation and Madame Dormond assured Kathi that they are ready to move forward with the approval as soon as they receive the extract.  So, we are hoping the extract gets done very soon and we get approval quickly thereafter. 

God has given me peace about everything yet again.  Peace that passes all understanding.  Peace that calms the soul and heals my hurts.  Peace that only comes from God, our Father.  Although I still shed tears and feel the ache of missing Jimmy.  I have faith in God.  I know He is a keeper of promises.  He promises that he will "work for the good of those who love Him and are called according to HIS purpose."  I know that we were called by Him and that He has a purpose and a desire for Jimmy to be part of our family.  I will hold fast to His promise and the peace He so generously pours on me. 

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." 
John 14:27

"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
John 16:22
 
"For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace." 
Romans 8:6



No comments:

Post a Comment