Saturday, June 23, 2012

Moving Right Along...

I suppose all of you have discovered that I do not like to blog when I don't have anything new to tell.  I think it is because it puts it in black and white that the process is moving so slowly.  That being said, I have a reason to be posting. 
We received a phone call from our agency yesterday.  Our lawyer picked up our dossier from IBESR.  The agency wants us to be prepared to travel to Haiti the week of July 22 to go to court, file our I-600, and one other big step.  I would rather not talk about the last step in this post because we haven't discussed it with Jimmy yet. 
I know the question that you are thinking is "So what does that mean?"  Well, we hope to pass court quickly.  After passing court, we will wait on his passport and visa.  We are trying not to look passed court and we dare not speculate on a time table.  We just continue to pray that God will continue to hold our hand and guide us through the next step.  We ask you to pray for safety in our travel and stay in Haiti, that the adoption will fly through court and we can move one step closer to Jimmy being home, and that Jimmy will handle everything in the process without fear or anxiety.
Things are moving forward and we are thankful that we can see progress.  Just about the time I begin to feel desperate, God gives me reassurance that He is working and to rely on Him.  I am so thankful for that reassurance and the knowledge that God loves me and takes care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment