Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Our Sweet Boy

Every time I look at this sweet face, I am reminded of why all the work and stress is worth it. 
We are nearing the end of our dossier prep.  We have sent what we have to the translator and have authenticated our Texas and Colorado documents.  The home study report and psych evaluation should be done by Thursday so I can make a trip to OKC to have it authenticated.  We will then send those to the translator.  We will send our home study and application to Homeland Security to get the US clearance.  At the same time, we will send all the documents to Chicago to the Haitian Embassy to be signed off on.  Many, many steps but we are getting so closer.  I think both Rob and I are more stressed during this stage than ever before.  We are so anxious to get it done and into Haiti's hands.  From there it is out of our control, but I guess it is really never in our control only in God's hands.  Please continue to pray for the dossier prep and fundraising.  We have a big goal coming up.  Also, pray for Jimmy.  He is doing great but I am sure the waiting can seem like eternity. 

If you live close to Ada, be sure to buy your tickets for our benefit dinner and silent auction.

No comments:

Post a Comment