Friday, April 1, 2011

Psych

Let me start off by thanking everyone who came to our benefit show yesterday. We are so blessed to have your support. I will post more on the show later when I have a pics and video ready to post.

I want to ask that you pray for us tomorrow. We are headed to Edmond for our psychological evaluation. Not really worried about it, just want it to be over. Thanks to my mother in law Kathie for watching the kids while we go.

Skyped with Jimmy tonight. I just cannot really put into words how great it is when I see him and hear his voice. The only word I can think of is JOY. It feels me with joy. He is doing well. Hunter and Jillian (the orphanage administrators) are taking the kids to the beach tomorrow. He was excited about that. He said he and the rest of the kids at CHCH passed their exams this week. They know they passed just not their grade yet. Looking forward to hearing that later. He seems to be relaxing more. His English is improving and he is gaining confidence. He got to meet Nana (rob's mom). He said "hello nana". He has no idea how many family and friends are looking forward to his homecoming. Anyway, we also got to Richard. He and Jimmy have become good buddies and enjoy sitting in on each other's family skypes. Such sweet boys.

One more quick story. We are currently trying to sell our house and looking for something a little bigger. Well we went to lunch today with Sam and Kathie. We ate at a little place here in Ada called Folgers. We sat at the counter and Kathie struck up a conversation with the lady next to her. The lady was from Colorado (where Kathie is from) and she was here fixing up her parents' house to sell. Long story short, we went and looked at it and liked it. I am not sure if this is the house but I kind of feel God's hand in it. Please add our home search and selling to your prayer list. We are asking for it to all workout at just the right time. Also for us to be patient and let God take the lead. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Our prayers will be with you tomorrow. Hope things continue to go smoothly. God is good. Can't wait to meet your son. :)

    ReplyDelete