Friday, February 25, 2011

Full heart

My heart has been so full lately. My emotions are right at the surface and I am not sure what to do with them. I have all of these feelings and I can't express them. They are just stuck. So much love to give and I can't direct it. When you are expecting a child, you busy yourself with preparations. You get the room ready, the clothes ready, etc. With Jimmy it is different. I guess the paperwork is what you can do to "get ready". I guess I am just so ready to have him here, in our family.
Once again, I ask that you pray for Jimmy to be with us soon. That every piece of paper is where it needs to be when it needs to be there. That God provides us the wisdom, endurance, and persistence we need. Thank you so much for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment