Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Process begins

We sent our application to the agency today. So the next step we need to take is our home study. With these applications, come big fees. We are doing a lot of brainstorming how to build up our adoption fund. The thing that keeps popping into my head is to use what I do best. Well cooking, baking, cleaning, basically most things domestic is what I do best. So I am going to use those talents to bring Jimmy home.
I am having an ongoing Made to order Bake Sale. If you need pies, cookies, desserts, etc., I am your girl. Just shoot me a message or give me a call. I will be happy to discuss your order.
I also have space for more house in my cleaning schedule. If you or someone you know needs their houses cleaned on a regular basis or just once, let me know.
One last thing...continue to pray for us as we maneuver through this process. The journey is littered with this, thats, what ifs and we'll sees. I can begin to feel overwhelmed very quickly. Please pray we keep our eyes focused on the goal of bringing Jimmy home and our feet on the path God is preparing.

No comments:

Post a Comment